Hi, my name is Ajk Palikuqi and if you are reading this chances are you are a fellow geek! On this small site I will be trying to prepare you to ace that interview and get that job you have always wanted to land. My thought process is very clear. If you are here, that means you are willing to learn and improve. All you have to do now is persevere and have faith, for faith can move mountains :). Below is a mini profile about myself.
• I love Git, I love the terminal, I love knowledge, I love little overhead.
• I like clean code, I like performant code, I like developing scalable and optimized software systems
? Competitive Programming ?
? OpenSource Contributor ?
? Self-Managed Server ?
• Fun fact: Wrote my first script in BASIC when I was 5 years old.
• Exciting things I am looking into:
– Backend: Elixir
– Frontend: Ionic3/Ang4
– Tools: Docker/Kubernetes
Backend tech: Redis, Mysql
Version Control: Git
– Reporting/analytics: New Relic, Sentry, Graphite, Grafana, Statsd, ELK
– Deployment infrastructure: Docker, Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins
– Code Review: Phabricator, Crucible, ReviewBoard, Gitlab
– Project Management / documentation: Jira, Confluence
– Frameworks: Angular2, Ionic2, Sails, Meteor
Latest posts by Ajk (see all)
- Find Median from Numbers Array - January 1, 2018
- Find Whether a Number Can Be the Sum of Two Squares - August 12, 2017
- How to Find Two Primes Whose Sum is Equal to a Number N - April 22, 2017
I have a assembly lang. Project. How do I contact you?
Hello… I dont see a contact info. Please let me know. I like your works.